Bangkok Pattaya Tour Packages from Bangalore
THAILAND TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1 : Bangkok – Pattaya , Nong Nooch & Colosseum show
Land in Bangkok, in Thailand to a warm welcome! Our representative will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya on the way will stop at Noong nooch village for Breakfast , Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is a sprawling recreation park in typical Thai settings located about 18 kilometres south of Pattaya. The garden features a lake, orchid nurseries, waterfalls and a vast, magnificent landscape. You will also find traditional Thai houses and gardens of different flowering plants across the beautifully landscaped site. You can look forward to a Thailand’s cultural extravaganza featuring a number of shows like folk dances, sword fighting and Thai boxing. The highlight of the programme and everyone’s favourite is the elephant show., you can see these gentle giants, the symbols of Siam, perform various tricks such as riding bikes, playing football and they’ll even invite you to a tug of war. later continue your drive to the breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Arrive hotel check & we take you for a delicious Indain lunch . Well, evening we recommend you see the Colosseum show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Colosseum show offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. after the show proceed for Indian Dinner later shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya.
Day 2 : Coral Island Tour
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Visit Temples in Bangkok & evening Chao Phraya River Cruise Overview
After breakfast at the hotel embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art of Thailand. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Post tour check in to your hotel and Evening proceed to Chao Phraya Cruise Dinner a truly memorable experience. You can enjoy views of the magnificent scenery along with incredible food and music as you cruise in the evening. The gorgeous art decor on the cruise will truly amaze you. The cruise passes a number of attractions that include Temple of Dawn, the Temple of Emerald Buddha, Krungthon Bridge, Bang Khunprom Palace, and Kanlayanamitr Temple. Look forward to relish an international buffet spread with a live music band in the perfect setting. Don’t forget to carry your camera for night photography.
Day 4 : Safari World and Marine Park
Breakfast at the hotel and head out for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from. Return to the hotel to catch a breather.
Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day 5 : Departure
After Breakfast Check out from Hotel and put your luggage in clock room and proceed for your last minute shopping and lunch at a Indian restaurant ,later evening its time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight with unforgettable memories.
Package Summary: –
– 02 nights stay at Pattaya on twin sharing.
– 02 nights stay at Bangkok on twin sharing.
– All transfers by ac luxury bus.
– Nong Noonch Village.
– Colosseum Show
– Disco Night at Pattaya
– Coral island by private speed boat
– Bangkok City & Temple Tour
– Bangkok by Night Tour (Chaophraya Dinner Cruise + Asiatique Night Market)
– Safari World & Marine Park
– 05 meals at Pattaya (02 Dinner + 02 Lunch) + 01 Breakfast at NNV
– 05 meals at Bangkok (02 Dinner + 02 Lunch) + 01 Lunch at SWMP
– English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil speaking guide on all days.
– 01 Bottle of water (500 ml) every pax / every day.
Pattaya : Golden Beach / Hotel Ibis Or Similar
Bangkok : Manhattan Bangkok / Marvel Bangkok / OR Similar
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
* Above price is includes only from Bangalore Airport to Bangalore Airport (includes flight tickets and VISA).
* Valid passport Should be Provided while Booking the Package.
* A/C Bus for Sightseeing.
* A/c Accommodation on TWIN sharing basis is included.
* Indian Food included in the Package (bottled water is not included)
* Laundry not included.
* BOOKING MUST BE DONE BEFORE 30 DAYS (MIN) FROM THE DEPARTURE DATE.
* Booking is done on First come First serve basis.
* As per Govt rules, carrying passport is mandatory while boarding the flight. Company is not responsible if the passenger is not carrying the original passport and not allowed to board the flight.
* No Cancellation, No Postponement, No Refund after confirmation of the tickets.
* No Discount,No Bargaining,Rates are fixed.
* COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE / REFUND ANY CLAIMS, IF DUE TO ANY MECHANICAL, FLIGHT DELAY, OR WEATHER PROBLEM WE COULDN’T VISIT SOME OF THE ABOVE SIGHTSEEING PLACES.
Note: Please take care of your personal belongings like mobile, jewelry, cash etc. We are not responsible for any damage or theft during the package.
HOTELS WE ACCOMMODATE DURING PACKAGE.
PATTAYA : ibis or SIMILAR
BANGKOK : THE MANHATTAN SUKHUMVIT or SIMILAR
MODES OF PAYMENT for PACKAGE BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
1. Cash or Credit Card at our office.
2. Transfer or Deposit to one of our bank accounts given in Contact Us Page.
3. Payment at your Doorstep (Cash/cheque). For the convenience of our customers, Saniya Holidays has now introduced COD delivery system. Our executive will deliver the package vouchers and receipts at your doorstep and collect cash,cheque or DD.
SENDING NAMES AND COPIES OF ID PROOFS FOR CONFIRMATION
1. Please bring photocopies of front and back pages of Passport for booking the package.
2. For booking online you have to send a confirmation mail with names of all the passengers. Send scanned copies of passport first and last page (good scans).