Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. All the tariff mentioned above are Ex-Bangalore. If guests wants to start the tour from any place other than Bangalore, difference of amount has to be paid for the arrangement.
- 2. Cancellation policies: Following are the cancellation charges applicable for various seasons:
- i: Normal season: 25% of the total booking amount.
- ii: Peak season : All major festivals, April 1st 2015 To June 15th 2015 & Oct 1st To Jan 2016
29 to 15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour: 50% of the total tour cost 14 to 8 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour: 75% of the total tour cost 7 days or less to the operation of the booked tour: 100% of the total tour cost
- 3. All the rates mentioned above are off season rates. During peak season, there will be a peak season hike of 25 % for all the packages mentioned above. Please contact us for peak season rates.
- 4. In Mysore, Ooty & Kodaikanal sight seeing will be done in Mini-Bus. If guest wants sight seeing by car, then an extra amount of INR 1000 per couple per day will be charged as up gradation cost.
- 5 . In Kerala, for bus packages, all sight seeing will be done by exclusive Non A/C Indica car.
- 6. Our tariff mentioned for Alleppey Houseboat includes Traditional Kerala Cuisine Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Veg or Non-Veg). For STAR category accommodation will be provide on CP Plan ( Complimentary Breakfast).
- 7. Most of the overnight journey in our packages is conducted by Super Deluxe Coaches. All Inter-City journeys are conducted by either Mini Coach or Mini Van. CAR PACKAGES WILL START AND END AT GUEST’S RESIDENCE/HOTEL. FOR STAR CATEGORY SEPARATE CAR IS PROVIDED.
- 8. As a travel sub-agent Saniya Holidays accept no responsibility for cancellation of the bus for any reason by the travel agency.
- 9. We accept no responsibility for theft, loss or damage to you personal belongings at any time during the duration of your travel.
Please Note : A MINIMUM TWO PAX IS REQUIRED FOR BOOKING ANY OF THE ABOVE PACKAGES.