DUBAI HOLIDAY PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE
Highlight :A sparkling gem in the desert, Dubai is a city with myriad shopping malls, flamboyant hotels, dizzying array of dining options and hip clubs and bars. On the other hand, the heritage and culture of Dubai is at the heart of its appeal and is in a true sense, a land of contrasts! In all, Dubai is so much more than just a city break destination.
Day 1 – Arrive in Dubai
On your arrival at the Dubai International Airport, kindly make your way to the exit gate to get transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure, Evening is free at your own for shopping. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Sightseeing in Dubai and Dhow Cruise
After a filling Breakfast proceed for half day city tour through the scenic route of Bur Dubai Creek Spice market and Gold souk (For 45 minutes), Photo stop at Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Palm island , Atlantis the Palm Hotel, Jumeirah beach Mosque (the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace with peacocks welcoming you). In the evening, enjoy a Marina Cruise tour with buffet dinner. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel and offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city. Presenting a striking contrast in architecture between the two sides of the Creek, the cruise offers a delightful fusion of traditional and modern way of life in Dubai. Enjoy entertainment and buffet dinner on the cruise. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 – Desert Safari & BBQ dinner.
Post breakfast, get ready for Desert Safari tour in the afternoon. Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. Sit back and enjoy splendid views of the desert sunset. Proceed to the Bedouin campsite in the heart of the desert. Enjoy a camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of sheesha. While you relax in an Arabian tent, a barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience. Return for your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Depart from Dubai
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home with sweet memories of the tour.
TOUR COST PER PERSON: Rs 42,999/-
HOTEL: Panorama Grand or similar 3* (Twin Sharing).
Package Price Includes:
1. Package is from Bangalore airport to Bangalore airport.
2. Three nights’ accommodation in Standard Category of rooms at the above mentioned hotel or similar. Standard Check-In: 1500hrs & Checkout: 1200hrs.
3. 03 X Breakfast.
4. DAY 01: Arrival transfer from Dubai airport to hotel including the services of an English speaking driver.
5. DAY 01: Lunch at hotel/ local Indian restaurant + Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner with return transfer and services of a local English Speaking driver.
6. DAY 02: AM Half Day Dubai city tour with the services of a local English speaking Guide + Lunch & Dinner at hotel/ local Indian restaurant.
7. DAY 03: Lunch at hotel + PM Desert Safari with BBQ dinner with the services of an English speaking driver ( based on 6-7 Pax Per 4WD ).
8. DAY 04: Departure transfer to Dubai airport including the services of an English speaking driver
02 x 500ml bottles of mineral water per person per day during the tours.
9. Return Airfare on Indigo Airlines.Ex-Bangalore.
10. Ok to Board
11. Tourism Dirham.
The above Rates Does Not Include:
1) Any expenses of personal nature i.e. tips to driver & Guide, cigarettes, laundry, telephone calls, mini- bar etc.
2) Beverages and drinks at all meal venues will be charged extra as per actual.
3) Meals other than those mentioned above
4) Personal Insurance and those of damages or loss of Properties.
5) All extras incurred at the Hotel other than mentioned.
Points to be noted:
1) The above Quote is valid only for this Group.
2) Any change in the number of passengers will lead to a revision of the quote.
3) The transfers & tours will be done in 01 x Vehicles (01 x 30 STR)
4) Vehicle used in the above quote for this group is based on all clients arriving together and departing together as a single group in the same flight.