DUBAI HOLIDAY PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE
Highlight :A sparkling gem in the desert, Dubai is a city with myriad shopping malls, flamboyant hotels, dizzying array of dining options and hip clubs and bars. On the other hand, the heritage and culture of Dubai is at the heart of its appeal and is in a true sense, a land of contrasts! In all, Dubai is so much more than just a city break destination.
Day 1 : BANGALORE TO SHARJAH 4:30 A.M BY AIR ARABIA FLIGHT.
On your arrival at the Sharjah International Airport, meet our representative and proceed for half day city tour through the scenic route of Bur Dubai Creek Spice market and Gold souk (For 45 minutes), Photo stop at Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Palm island , Atlantis the Palm Hotel, Jumeirah beach Mosque (the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace with peacocks welcoming you) later proceed to hotel and evening enjoy Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel and offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful city. Presenting a striking contrast in architecture between the two sides of the Creek, the cruise offers a delightful fusion of traditional and modern way of life in Dubai. Enjoy entertainment and buffet dinner on the cruise. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 :Burj Khalifa
Morning After Breakfast Proceed to Dubai Mall,After Lunch We invite you to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai , Dubai’s new urban masterpiece. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment option.
Day 3 :Desert Safari & BBQ dinner.
Post breakfast , get ready for Desert Safari tour in the afternoon. Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. Sit back and enjoy splendid views of the desert sunset. Proceed to the Bedouin campsite in the heart of the desert. Enjoy a camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of sheesha. While you relax in an Arabian tent, a barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience. Return for your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :Abu Dhabi city tour
After Breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Our route from Dubai to Abu Dhabi takes us past the Dubai Free Trade Zone and Jebel Ali Port, the world’s largest man-made sea port. Our first stop is at the Woman’s Handicraft Center to watch the Bedouin women at workshops . We visit Al Hosn, the old Fort of Abu Dhabi where the city’s history began. Then we drive pass the beautiful impressive corniche and interesting sights around the city of Abu Dhabi, popularly referred to as the “Manhattan of the Gulf” because of the profusion of ultra-modern glazed skyscrapers we then continue our tour to the Breakwater Island to visit the Marina Mall . After a lunch stop we end our tour with a visit to a Dhow-building yard before heading back to Dubai.
Day 5 :SHARJAH TO BANGALORE 10:30 P.M BY AIR ARABIA FLIGHT.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home with sweet memories of the tour.
1. 04 Night Stay with Buffet Breakfast in a 4* hotel.Hotel Grand Excelsior
2. Return Dubai Airport Transfers.
3. Half Day Dubai City Tour
4. Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
5. Global Village Ticket & Transfer.
6. Dhow Dinner Cruise
7. Burj Khalifa General Ticket & Transfers( 124th Floor)
8. Dubai Mall + Fountain Show
9. Abu Dhabi City Tour + Grand Mosque Visit.
10. Meals at Local Indian restaurant
11. Tourism Dirham Fee
12. Visa fee.
13. Return Airfare on Airarabia.
14. All Tours & Transfers on Private Bus.
1) Any expenses of personal nature i.e. tips to driver & Guide, cigarettes, laundry, telephone calls, mini- bar etc.
2) Beverages and drinks at all meal venues will be charged extra as per actual.
3) Meals other than those mentioned above
4) Personal Insurance and those of damages or loss of Properties.
5) All extras incurred at the Hotel other than mentioned.
Points to be noted:
1) The above Quote is valid only for this Group.
2) Any change in the number of passengers will lead to a revision of the quote.
3) The transfers & tours will be done in 01 x Vehicles (01 x 45 STR)
4) Vehicle used in the above quote for this group is based on all clients arriving together and departing together as a single group in the same flight.